You will face no problems in removing the filter of your air conditioner and cleaning it as this task involves removing the grille, taking out the filter, and cleaning it. You can set back it back and the grille comfortably too. Cleaning the water outlet in the water collection tray underneath the AC is easy too. However, there is little you can do about other AC related problems, since it requires technical knowledge to repair its other mechanical and electrical parts. Instead of calling your neighborhood electrician, get in touch with a reputable air conditioning repair Southlake TX Company.
What to confirm
Here are some of the points you need to confirm before handing over the job of repairing to a company.
- Do they have a valid license to work in your city?
- Do their technicians have knowledge about the model and make of your AC?
- Have their technicians taken training from the original equipment manufacturers?
- Will they replace defective parts with original spares instead of cheap imports?
- Do they provide a warrantee on the replaced parts? (this ensures that they will replace that part if it stops working within the warrantee period)
- Are their technicians available round the clock (this is vital as many companies do not undertake calls or do repair jobs during the weekend)
- Does the company offer an annual maintenance contract? You can save a lot of money by opting for an AMC. In fact it is a must post expiry of the warrantee provided by the manufacturer)
The final step
Once you have verified the points mentioned above, get in touch with Sudden Service. As their name implies, they will send their professional to fix your AC even if you call them at late hours… even on a Sunday. Little wonder that their clients refer them as the best air conditioning repair Southlake TX Company.